NAPC Awards 2019
Newcomer of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding and driven health professional who is in the early stages of their NHS career or who has switched to a new path or role and already made an impact in their field (within two years) – achieving the respect of their colleagues and continually looking for improvements to patient care.
The award is open to talented clinicians and non-clinicians from across primary care – entries can come from individuals themselves or nominations from colleagues or others.
Entries should demonstrate:
- Their early achievements and the outcomes
- How they’ve improved patient care and made a mark on their organisation
- How they have been an inspiration to others and are viewed by patients, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Innovative and evidence-based approaches
- How they’re an ambassador for their organisation and have spread their learning
Nominations for this award have now closed.
The winner will be announced at the NAPC awards dinner on 9 October.