NAPC Awards 2019
Primary Care Manager of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding manager who has embraced challenges and driven change for their community and patients. The challenges may be connected to the changing landscape of primary care networks, sustainability, redesigning services based on population health, digital or other local needs.
Any non-clinician can be nominated or enter.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How they have tackled the challenge, engaging others and forging trust
- Their leadership qualities and how they have faced and overcome obstacles to succeed
- How they have learnt new skills to deliver the changes required
- How they have worked with patients, carers, and other stakeholders
- Innovation and best practice, and how they have evaluated their changes and shared their learning and experience.
Nominations for this award have now closed.
The winner will be announced at the NAPC awards dinner on 9 October.