Become an NAPC member – connect, share and learn
NAPC is a national membership organisation representing and supporting the interests of healthcare professionals and organisations across the breadth of primary care.
We are at the centre of shaping healthcare, spreading innovation, influencing policy and connecting colleagues – supporting them to provide world-class, population health-based care.
Membership based on participation
We are seeking members who want to work with us to inspire innovation and deliver real change across primary care. NAPC membership is free and based on participation – which means you will be encouraged to actively participate in our work to spread ideas, innovation and learning across primary care.
As a result of working with us, NAPC members often go on to play a key role within our organisation, influence change and lead innovative population health approaches to care.
Members have access to expert-led resources and networking opportunities, including:
- Targeted learning through year-round events, webinars and podcasts
- Unlimited access to the NAPC Members’ Zone – our dedicated learning platform
- Updates on the latest primary care developments through our monthly newsletter and publications
- An opportunity to join the NAPC Council to guide our work and influence healthcare policy
- Support, advice and updates from our highly skilled leadership team and corporate partners
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with like-minded people
Making a difference together
As part of our participation membership model, members will be expected to, where possible, share their learning and insights in our:
- Virtual membership quarterly meetings
- Membership newsletters and NAPC members’ Zone
- Our membership surveys
Who can join?
NAPC membership is open to professionals across healthcare who have an interest in our work – particularly population health. This includes GPs, general practice nurses, pharmacists, dentists, therapists, optometrists, practice managers, paramedics and colleagues from secondary care, community, mental health, local authority and public health organisations. Membership is also available to non-commercial organisations including general practices, GP federations, community pharmacies, opticians, dental practices and NHS trusts.
For more information, please contact the NAPC team: Tel: 020 7636 7228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org