An NAPC event
15.00–17.30 on Wednesday 21 April
To register for this event, please contact Alice Stevens at NAPC:
Tel: 020 7636 7228
High level sessions
NHSE/ I Legislation for Integrated Care Systems – what this means and future for NHS including integration and place based care
- Overview of NHSE / I Legislation for Integrated Care systems
- What this means for place based care
- Impact on transformation, commissioning and budgets
- Insights for commercial partners and how they continue to bring innovations to NHS
Population Health: A unique approach to understanding the needs of a population and why this is important for commercial and third sector partners
- Why population health is important to healthcare – good health matters, to individuals and to society.
- Public health priorities for population health and wellbeing and International learning
- Implications for leadership and workforce development
Technology in the NHS: Exploring how technology is improving patient outcomes within a population health approach
- NAPC Digital Programme – what we are doing and learning to date? including the focus on technology not just digital
- How can digital transformation support population based health including tackling health inequalities?
- The important role of the third sector working alongside the NHS to improve patient pathways and outcomes through technology advances
Partnering with the NHS: How the partnerships sector can make a positive difference to scale and spread of NHS innovation
- Greater collaboration between partners in health and care systems will help accelerate progress in meeting the most critical health and care challenges.
- Case studies of Successful Partnerships – key insights from partners where success has been achieved working together
- Opportunity show Investment from partners for innovation
- Ways to approach this and how its commissioned in NHS