We are delighted to announce the launch of the NAPC’s first Primary Care Zone at Confed19.
As the NHS Confederation’s primary care provider network, the NAPC will host the zone with sessions throughout the two-days at the NHS Confederation Conference in Manchester on 19 and 20 June.
As the NHS Long Term Plan looks to break down the divide between primary, community and acute health services, our new zone is an excellent opportunity to discuss future working together across the sectors and learn from colleagues who’ve successfully embedded integrated care.
Taking place in the exhibition hall at stand FA6, the zone programme will:
- explore how to build collaboration with the focus on improving population health
- discuss and provide practical examples on partnerships and integration
- examine how our workforce should be built around the healthcare services needed for the local population, including a greater emphasis on team-based care
- provide opportunities to learn from the success of NAPC’s primary care home model, which has influenced the policy on primary care networks and integrated care around populations of 30 – 50,000 people
- highlight examples of international learning
- live-stream keynote addresses from NHS England Chief Executive Simon Stevens and the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock.
In addition to the above, the zone will have drop-in clinics at lunchtime where you can ask the experts from NAPC , Centene UK and Capsticks on how to take integration forward and discuss the challenges ahead. The agenda for the zone will be released in the coming weeks.
There are now more than 230 primary care home (PCH) sites across the country, serving ten-million people, with many more emerging as the NAPC works with (ICSs) and STPs across the country. Several of these are advanced primary care networks who have been at the forefront of integrated care working in partnership with acute, mental health, community, local government and the voluntary sector.
With the launch of the zone, Confed19 are offering a new discounted rate for primary care organisations . For £149+VAT primary care delegates will have access to the Confed19 exhibition floor and primary care zone.
Visit the bookings page to find out more and to book your place.
Primary Care Zone sponsors
Centene UK is a health and care organisation with a specific focus on supporting and enabling integration. We establish long-term partnerships with the NHS and other public sector organisations to improve outcomes for patients and citizens through the delivery and coordination of care.
Centene UK is part of the Centene group of organisations including Ribera Salud and will be leading sessions on integrated care in practice and international learning.
Capsticks‘ legal experts have been advising the full spectrum of NHS organisations for around 40 years and are at the forefront of advising commissioners, GPs, social care providers and trusts on how to structure and govern the integration of services.