NAPC19 takes place on 8 and 9 October as part of Best Practice 2019 at Birmingham’s NEC.
Connecting professionals from across the breadth of primary care, it is an ideal opportunity to network and learn from healthcare experts, leaders and peers.
The National Association of Primary Care (NAPC) are the architects of the primary care home (PCH) model – the original primary care network (PCN) which has informed national PCN policy.
There are now more than 240 PCH sites across England – with many leading the transformation of integrated primary care.
Join us on 9 and 10 October for:
• Practical support on improving your whole population’s health
• Key debates on implementing digital healthcare
• Case studies on the experiences of primary care home sites
• Advice on how to improve community health and well-being
• Discussions on the right leadership for primary care networks and teambased care
• Learning from international evidence to guide reforms
The programme will be published here shortly.