Nurses’ voice network
Our nurses’ voice network believes that workforce development in primary care must be focused on building teams with the right skills needed to address local population care needs. The nursing profession plays a crucial role in co-designing these integrated models of care.
The NAPC hosts a number of roundtable discussions which regularly include representation from the Royal College of Nursing, Health Education England, NHS England and the Queens Nursing Institute.
Job descriptions (click to download)
- General Practice Nurse (GPN) Facilitator
- Health Care Assistant (Agenda for Change Band 3 or equivalent)
- Assistant Practitioner (Agenda for Change Band 4 or equivalent)
- Practice Nurse (Agenda for Change Band 5 or equivalent)
- Senior General Practice Nurse (Agenda for Change Band 6 or equivalent)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner/General Practice Nurse Manager (Agenda for Change Band 7 or equivalent)