NAPC Spring Conference 2022
Thursday 12 May 2022
How can we work together to not only recover but thrive and bring joy back to our roles and teams?
Join us at our spring conference to explore this and other leading issues facing health and care.
Our expert-led panels will provide deep dives into the topics we know matter to you the most, including:
- Neighbourhood, place and systems – harmonizing priorities and working together
- Tackling health inequalities
- Workforce, recruitment and retention
- Wellbeing and bringing joy back to our roles and teams
- Digitalisation through a population health lens
- Leading through turbulence and beyond
- How to develop estates fit for neighbourhood care
Be inspired and learn from the best
We know your time is valuable and we are designing an agenda that will inspire and support you to make positive changes in your organisation and health system.
Discussions will be supported by examples and case studies from across the country – giving you the insight and tools you need to drive improvements.
Earn CPD points
NAPC is now Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accredited – which means you will gain CPD points for attending our conference. More details will be shared with you once you have registered to attend.