NAPC Awards 2018
Primary Care Home of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding primary care home which has begun to make a real difference to its community, shaping and integrating services around the population’s health needs, developing a care community with a wide range of stakeholders, empowering staff and working closely with patients and carers.
Entries are welcome from any team member or stakeholder of a primary care home (PCH) which has been formally accepted as part of the national community of practice.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How the PCH reflects the four key characteristics that make up a primary care home
- How the PCH has engaged stakeholders, built relationships and trust
- How the PCH has improved staff satisfaction, recruitment and retention
- How the PCH has improved patient experience and care
- The overall impact of the PCH including any evidence or evaluation
- The PCH’s vision, future plans and aspirations
Nominations are now closed.