NAPC Awards 2019
Primary Care Home of the Year
NAPC are the architects of the primary care home (PCH) model – the original primary care network which has informed national primary care network policy. There are now more than 240 PCHs across England.
This award recognises an outstanding primary care home which has begun to make a real difference to its community, shaping and integrating services around the population’s health needs, developing a care community with a wide range of stakeholders, empowering staff and working closely with patients and carers.
Entries are welcome from any team member or stakeholder of a primary care home (PCH) which has been formally accepted as part of the national community of practice.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How the PCH reflects the four key characteristics that make up a primary care home
- How the PCH has engaged stakeholders, built relationships and trust
- How the PCH is working with other providers, for example, acute, community and/or mental health trusts and social care
- How the PCH has improved staff satisfaction, recruitment and retention
- How the PCH has improved patient experience and care
- The overall impact of the PCH including any evidence or evaluation
- The PCH’s vision, future plans and aspirations
Nominations for this award are now closed.
The winner will be announced at the NAPC awards dinner on 9 October.