NAPC Awards 2018
Primary Care at Scale Manager of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding manager who has embraced new challenges of delivering primary care at scale and driven changes for the community, the sustainability of the practice and the health and care system.
Any non-clinician who is at the centre of a new model of primary care can be nominated or enter. They could be working within a primary care network or primary care home, GP super practice, GP federation or other form of collaboration.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How they have adapted to the new landscape and been a catalyst for collaboration, engaging others and forging trust
- Their leadership qualities and how they have faced and overcome obstacles to succeed
- How they have learnt new skills to deliver the changes required
- How they have worked with patients, carers, and other stakeholders to co-produce new services locally
- Innovation and best practice, and how they have shared their learning and experience
Nominations are now closed.