NAPC Awards 2019
Clinician of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding clinician, a leader who is an inspiration to others, a person who demonstrates compassion and empathy, an achiever of change in their community. Clinicians from across primary care are eligible for the award including GPs, clinical directors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, optometrists and paramedics. People are invited to nominate themselves, or can be nominated by others. Entries should demonstrate:
- Their leadership qualities and how they are a role model and inspiration to others
- Their contribution to improving patient care, for example, through projects or developing a new service – including evidence wherever possible
- Their exceptional contribution to their organisation and the wider health and care system
- How they’ve overcome challenges to succeed
- Evidence of innovation and best practice, and how they have shared their learning and experience
Nominations for this award have now closed.
The winner will be announced at the NAPC awards dinner on 9 October.