Improving estates, integration and collaboration in primary care
We are hosting the first in a new series of members’ events on 31 January 2018 in London
The aim of the event is to give everyone attending a practical guide and case studies on estates, co-location and integration. We will hear from our corporate partner GPI on the practicalities of developing new and improved premises as well as from primary care homes on their plans, challenges and successes around integrating teams and co-locating services.
Agenda highlights include:
- Co-location, new premises and IT at Thanet PCH, led by Dr Tony Martin, Chair, Thanet CCG (Thanet Health PCH)
- The practicalities of developing new premises – a real-life guide, led by John Pilcher, Senior Consultant, GPI
- New facilities using existing resources, led by Dr Miles Langdon, Chief Medical Officer and GP Partner, Lakeside Healthcare (Lakeside Stamford PCH)
- Developing an integrated team, led by Caroline Rollings, Managing Partner, Newport Pagnell Medical Centre (Newport Pagnell PCH)
- The importance of workforce development with Claire Simpson, workforce consultant, NAPC and Maria Howden, Integrated Accountable Care Organisation – Transformation/ Primary Care Home Lead, Thanet CCG (Thanet PCH)
As the event will be of interest to everyone across primary care who are facing challenges around estates and integration, we are opening the event to colleagues from primary care home sites and the Practice Management Network.
To register for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.