NAPC Awards 2018
Integration Innovation of the Year
This award recognises teams and organisations that have come together to deliver integrated care in an innovative way, breaking down the barriers and becoming partners to make a real difference to patient care.
Winners of the award will be a collaboration of organisations that ended a fragmented system to offer patients and their carers not only better care but a better experience and better outcomes. Entries are invited from any team member or stakeholder involved in the integrated service.
Entries should demonstrate:
- How the new integrated service has transformed care for patients, providing better coordinated care
- How different teams were successfully brought together to achieve the project/service/integrated pathways goals
- How success has been measured
- Any impact on the wider health and care system
- The difference to staff satisfaction, recruitment and retention
- How patients and carers were involved in the design
- Efforts to share the learning and support others to replicate the model
To enter now, click here.
The deadline for entries is Friday 31 August 2018.